Hi! We’re Go-To and we’ve been looking for you. A little bit about us – we like hopping along the asphalt and advocating for lemonade fountains in the office. We love skin care and think we’re pretty good at making it. Our specialty is making uncomplicated skin care that your skin is gonna love. And we really like connecting with our friends on the internet.
About the role:
This is a maternity leave cover for a 9 month contract with an immediate start. Reporting into the CMO, the PR and Partnerships Manager will lead and execute the earned media strategy for the Go-To group of brands comprising Go-To, Bro-To and Gro-To. As the business continues its global growth, The PR and Partnerships Manager will play a vital role, driving brand awareness and increasing share of voice through all media and social channels. The ideal candidate will need to be a PR wizard with experience in crafting brand narrative, a creative and innovative trend driver, able to identify successful brand aligned partnership opportunities, utilising existing media and influencer relations, have strong presentation and influencing skills, and the ability to successfully lead a small team and collaborate with internal stakeholders and agency alike.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and execute the PR and Partnership strategy
- Manage a budget in PR and influencer initiatives, events, gifting, mail outs, PR stunts etc.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team on 360 campaign strategy and execution
- Manage all inbound PR and Influencer enquiries
- Identify and secure key partnerships across influencers, content creators, media outlets and other brands.
Key attributes required:
- 8-10 years demonstrated experience in a PR role ideally within an omnichannel, retail environment
- Experience building and developing a successful strategy, generating earned media, driving brand awareness, engagement and sell through
- Ability to identify and secure new, innovative opportunities to drive brand awareness
- Strong personal connections with media, influencers and content creators
- Ability to create meaningful media moments that add value to the brand, the customers and the community
- Exceptional relationships building, influencing and negotiating skills
- Budget management
- Commercial mindset through a creative lens!
The Important Bits
This role is full time and based in Sydney. (Flexible WFH policy, obviously. It’s 2022.)
Salary is TBC depending on experience.
At Go-To we make things fun that have no right to be. We are small and we are growing. We value creativity, cleverness, collaboration, culture and alliteration. We enjoy fun parties, full biscuit tins, flexibility and a healthy work-life balance. We also don’t mind the colour peach in moderation. We don’t regard race, religion, colour, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status or choice in reality television when recruiting.
Does this sound like you?
That’s what Steve Jobs said!